SEO has been at the forefront of our digital marketing strategy and proven to be a valuable revenue generating source for all of our brands! We have seen the value of SEO and looking for an SEO Specialist who can adapt to the fluid landscape and continue to drive traffic and revenue! You will work with world class brands alongside a collaborate and fun team.
- Manage local SEO, establish goals per local market and smash them!
- Drive relevant traffic through Google and Bing.
- Assist in developing and executing a robust SEO strategy with a particular focus on our emerging brands.
- Launching and executing new SEO programs.
- Ongoing Audits and optimization of websites with a strategic focus on white-hat tactics.
- Use various SEO tools, such as Google Search Console and Google Analytics, to make informed and data driven decisions.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as email marketing, paid search, creative design and web development.
- Work on projects including web/mobile site redesigns, UX, conversion rate optimization, customer profiling, behavioral analysis and more.
What you bring to the table
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, etc.
You live and breath on analyzing traffic, bounce rate, conversion rate and revenue generation.
Experience testing and retesting every aspect of what you implement.
Utilize and understand the value of SEO tools like SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic.
Experience within the pillars of SEO: Technical SEO, Content Optimization, Content Strategy, local search, mobile optimization.
Comfortable working in web platforms like Wordpress and Drupal.
Confidence in presenting your SEO results to internal stakeholders and Franchise Partners.
Understanding of other online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising.
Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking.
Ability to think creatively and 'outside of the box' to achieve results.
Junior Web Developer
.Net based project using .Net Core and best suited for a developer willing to learn about full stack development. If you want a career in a startup where you'll never be bored with the work, contact us.
- Html5, CSS 3, Bootstrap - IIS 8+ features and configurations.
- Azure ecosystem
- Visual Studio (2017) - Agile - Git - Microsoft SQL Server (SSMS)